- Spin, weave, knit a spectacular giant scarf, by Joyce Huard, Canada.
- Introducing colour by dyeing, Lyn Walsh, NZ.
- Spin cable and crepe yarns, by Patsy Zawistoski, USA.
- Card, spin and knit a cityscape cowl, by Kurt Payne, NZ.
- Spinning tutorial, by Jacey Boggs Faulkner, USA.
- Four colour double weave placemats, by Agnes Hauptli.
- Honeycomb cushions on the rigid heddle, by Elsa Krogh, Denmark.
- Weave beautiful shopping bags, by Raven Ranson, Canada.
Interested in opening a wholesale account with us?
If you are a fibre arts retailer, instructor, or a production artist, that is located in Canada, please contact us for further information.
How to Buy
If you are interested in purchasing Ashford products, please contact one of our retailers
Sorry, Harmonique sells wholesale only to Canadian retailers and does not sell direct to consumers.